Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Mr. Lube


For being such a goddamn rip off. I took my truck there for an oil change today and now I have $12 in my bank account. My truck has problems and now I can't afford to fix them. This is bullshit. I can't be bothered to complain at length about this.

Fuck Mr. Lube, fuck the assholes that work there, and fuck my finncial situation. Oh and fuck their shitty little Lube Club or whatever it is that I'm somehow a member of. Did I drive to Mr. Lube blind drunk one night and sign up for their club? Not that I can recall. But somehow I'm a part of their Lube Club. Who the hell wants to be part of a lube club besides twisted sexual deviants?

Fuck my life.

1 comment:

  1. lol. I love how people get angry over shit, as if the world is there to make them happy. Just admit to hating your life and the world, and then die so others can eat the food, drink the water, and breathe the air you are wasting.

    ReplyDelete