Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Mythbusters


I don't want you to get the wrong idea now. I don't hate Mythbusters. I don't hate Adam and Jamie. The concept is great and the hosts are tolerable...in small doses. What I mean is that everyone you meet will have that one small thing about them that just gets on your nerves and today I'm on the Mythbusters.

Jamie: You guessed it. Goo goo g'joob. How do you eat with that thing, man? It's like a car wash for food. And let's give the beret a rest. Berets should only be worn by French artists living in empty apartments. If your soul is not broken as you paint grapes under a single pale yellow bulb, don't bother.

Adam: Calm the fuck down. Every time I see you you seem to have one emotion: peppy. If you're trying to counterbalance the utter monotony of your co-host, I get it. But watch it. Overdoing it is really irritating. You know how morning people annoy the piss out of people that just woke up because they're too god damn cheerful? To me, you come off as being that person 24 hours a day. Please "ease us into the morning", so to speak.

Thank you for the hours of entertainment, guys (about 5 1/2 so far)! I'll be a fan for life! Or at least until 3 months after you're canceled and I forget about your show. I just feel like the sooner we clear the air the sooner we can be the bestest of friends!

*cough*

No comments:

Post a Comment