Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Announcement: Get the Fuck Outta My Office now on Twitter

I'll have a real post later on today, but I thought I'd mention this separately.

Fuck it. Bob Dylan was right. "You better start swimming or you'll sink like a stone, for the times they are a-changing." If I keep saying no to advances in technology, pretty soon I'll be a guy who, by today's standards, still uses a rotary phone.

Go ahead, get it over with, say your "Ha!" But Get the Fuck Outta My Office is now on Twitter. Mostly because I have a shit ton of things I'd like to address on my list but they just don't warrant a full posting. As much as I don't like them, there simply isn't enough to write about to make it a full entry without making it sound contrived.

So check out the list on Twitter and who knows, there could be multiple tweets per day on different mini-subjects.

Follow me, yo! www.twitter.com/getthefuckouttamyoffice

-Get the Fuck Outta My Office

No comments:

Post a Comment