Monday, May 11, 2009

Yorkdale Mall


I haven't even been there in like a month and I'm still traumatized. I'm pretty sure this mall is the worst place in the world ever.

To begin with, I hate going to malls. If you see me within 100 feet of a mall entrance chances are there is someone holding my hand tightly as I scream bloody murder. The mall is just a huge cesspool of dumb shit. Dumb stores, dumb items, and most of all, dumb people. I walk through the mall and all I see are stores selling crap that nobody needs. And it's all on sale, folks!

Walk through any mall and I guarantee you there won't be one store in there without a big-ass "30% Off Sale" sign in the window. The god damn whole mall is on sale. Holy fuck, do I ever hate the mall. Malls are for fucking idiots.

Now on to Yorkdale. Take my raw hatred for regular malls...now multiply the "moron factor" by approximately one hundred billion trillion million billion. Trust me, it's a real number. But what I mean by that is the people there are so much dumber than the usual mall crowds. It's a shuffling sea of whiteboys, loud black girls, and god damned flat brimmed hats. It's constantly jam-packed with the worst kind of young people: the rapper gangstas and their hos.

Inevitably I always see one old white guy who's got a "holy fucking shit" look on his face. Like he should have taken that left turn at Albuquerque. "Sweet baby Jesus, what the hell have I stepped into here?"

Yorkdale Mall: dumb stores, dumb items, dumb kiosks, loud annoying rappers. Honestly why is everyone so damn loud at Yorkdale? The whole mall is a huge shouting match. The only reason I ever go to that mall is to use the subway and when it finally arrives and I board, the only thing I can think of is, "Good God, hurry up and close the doors and speed me away from this fucking nightmare pronto."

And speaking of the subway, 6 bucks for morning subway parking now?!?! What the fuck?!

No comments:

Post a Comment