Friday, May 1, 2009

Horse Shit


I guess it was bound to happen at some point in my life. I finally saw a real live horse shitting today. It's not as great as you probably think it is.

Living in this Youtube world, I've seen a lot of videos of animals shitting. No, I don't seek out these videos. They just come up on variety sites and such.

Real life is different though. This was no video. This was not some guy with a camera phone at the circus who captured Jumbo dropping a deuce. This was me riding my bike down the road and...."What the fuck, the horse is shitting!"

It's not like I wanted to watch a horse take a shit today. But once your eye catches it, you're in for the entire ride. You know in your head that you can't look away because something like this might not happen again until you're well into your seventies. You don't want to watch a shitting horse, yet you have to.

What a stupid entry. Think of the embarrassment of the horse if it ever read this. Not only did someone catch it taking a shit, that person went home and wrote about the whole thing on the internet. I'd be stomping mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment