Friday, May 15, 2009

I'm Going on Vacation, Bitch!


It's the long weekend and I'm going to do you all a favour. I'm going on vacation! The purpose of this vacation is to drink a lot-ahem...to brainstorm. When I return on Sunday I will have a plethora of fresh ideas. And probably a hangover. I mean...I'll probably have a new found appreciation for life after spending a lovely couple of days waking up to the smell of lavendar, the breeze gently blowing through my window, easing me into the morning. There definitely won't be beer. Just chai tea and hard work. This vacation is completely for your benefit, I assure you.

Here's one more quickie to tide you over: Don't you hate bumblebees? Giant, hairy monsters loudly buzzing around. They're too damn fast and unpredictable. Insects are generally creepy enough as it is. The last thing we need are big, hairy ones. Bumblebees are fucking gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment