Wednesday, June 3, 2009

CNN's Richard Quest


Sorry, I don't have the internet capabilities (dial up) or patience to give you a video clip of this guy. But you're a big boy or girl. You can search "Richard Quest" on Youtube. It's not that hard. And if you don't have the time to do that, why are you even reading this?

Richard Quest. This guy makes me laugh and makes me cringe at the same time. He's a CNN reporter who, I swear, is Family Guy's British person's stereotype come to life. He's got huge teeth. He's really fucking loud.

Really, this guy's like a real-life caricature. I don't know how else to explain it. He makes me laugh because of his loud but sincere British way of speaking. Not to insult British people, but he's got a really unique style. He makes me cringe because he seems like just that: a caricature who insults intelligent British people. I mean, Mr. Bean knew what was going on. Mr. Bean probably could have made world peace in 5 minutes without even knowing it. How? Because Mr. Bean is fucking awesome.

What the hell am I talking about? Oh yeah, Richard Quest. Can we make this guy a Colbert or Daly feature? As of right now, I just can't take him seriously on CNN.

Tomorrow's update: Yesterday was my 100th rant, and I still couldn't write worth a fuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment